Monday, May 27, 2013

Lost Love


“And now she was colder by the hour, more dead with every breath I took. I thought: That is the fear: I have lost something important, and I cannot find it, and I need it. It is fear like if someone lost his glasses and went to the glasses store and they told him the world run out of glasses and he would just have to do without.” 
― John GreenLooking for Alaska


“When its gone, you'll know what a gift love was. You'll suffer like this. So go back and fight to keep it.” 
― Ian McEwanEnduring Love


“It hurts to breathe. It hurts to live. I hate her, yet I do not think I can exist without her.” 
― Charlotte FeatherstoneAddicted


“Hell was not a pit of fire and brimstone. Hell was waking up alone, the sheets wet with your tears and your seed, knowing the woman you had dreamed of would never come back to you.” 
― Lisa KleypasSeduce Me at Sunrise


“You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them.” 
― John Green


“Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” 
― Kahlil Gibran


“No one compares to you, but there's no you, except in my dreams tonight.” 
― Lana Del Rey

“I think anyone who opened their heart enough to love without restraint and subsequently were devastated by loss knows that in that moment you are forever changed; a apart of you is no longer whole. Some will never again love with that level of abandon where life is perceived as innocent and the threat of loss seems implausible. Love and loss, therefore, are linked.” 
― Donna Lynn Hope


“When a lost loved one appears before you, it's your brain that fights it, not your heart.” 
― Mitch AlbomFor One More Day


“I’ll never let go of you again,” she whispered. “I swear it.” 
― Dianna HardyThe Demon Bride

No comments: