Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Alone ... but with Creepers

Pathetic story of my week so far (I'm sure there'll be many more to come): I just got home from vacation/wedding and went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. I saw a huge spider, so naturally I grabbed a big bottle of something and smashed it... just to find another huge spider. Guess what happened to that one?! Then I was busy disposing of their corpses in the toilet when I saw another huge spider. Smash. I was on the phone with my daughter, telling her all about it, when a FOURTH FREAKING SPIDER crawled out from under a towel. I got it. I promptly sat down on the chair in my bedroom and said to her, "I don't want to live in this house!" She said, "I know, Mom." Then I started crying and said, "I don't want to live alone!!" "I know, Mom. Neither do I." So, here I am crying like a baby because I had to kill the creepers on my own. I don't want to do those things by myself. I don't wanna!!

1 comment:

Miguel said...

Transitions are hard, but spiders top the list of creepy crawlers I don't like to deal with. I hope it all gets better with time.
Hugs,Miguel