Friday, October 3, 2014

Temple Sealing

This afternoon, Kendall will be sealed to his wife of just over a year. I'm supposed to meet up with them, and all the other happy people, to "celebrate" afterward. This week has been hellish in many ways and I have a feeling that putting on a happy and supportive face is going to prove difficult.

The feelings surrounding this event are definitely mixed. Kendall has been nothing but supportive to me at all times, and that's why I'll do the same for him. I don't believe in the temple ordinances anyway, so that should make it easier for me. I think my struggle is the exclusionary part of the whole process.

All that being said, I'm going to have to accept that it is what it is and go eat some pizza with family and friends.

Kendall deserves happiness in whatever way he desires. I love him!

No comments: