Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Today is the Day

My ex's husband wanted to talk privately with Hubby, to "clear the air." I was freaking out, of course. It's what I do. After a conversation via texting yesterday, we decided to meet for lunch today. When Hubby asked him if he'd be willing to meet with me as well, he said, "Yes. I have a few things I'd like to say to her as well. I just thought that was wishful thinking." So there you have it. I'll be having lunch with both of them in three hours. To say that my stomach is churning is quite the understatement.






What??!? Their stomachs are upset. That's the only reason I chose these pictures!

Of course I'll keep you updated. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

yeti said...

hope all goes well!

alex dumas said...

The bare skin has *nothing* to do with why you chose those pictures.